About Me

My photo
EOS 7D. METZ Mecablitz. Tamrac. Playbook. BBM 271DBD25. ThinkPad. Eneloop. EtsHaim Inuit-30 Matin. THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY BLOG!!! This blog will take you through my lens, allowing you to see what catches my eye from my recent photo sessions to scenic photos to random snap shots. I love photography as an art form. I love creating beautiful photos and altering the minds of the viewers of my works. I love the meticulous nature of photography and I love editing my own work. It’s fair to say I love every aspect of photography. My camera is a dear friend, and I would be lost without it. My love for using my camera is what motivates me to shoot with it any chance I get. I know every menu, every button and every nuance of that camera better than I know my own body. Love for my camera is what has kept me motivated. I don't just take a picture but capture a moment in time in the highest possible quality. If you want me to capture your moments, please feel free to contact me. I hope you will enjoy my work and please do not hesitate to leave any feedback or comments. I would love to hear from you and thanks for stopping by…

Sunday, April 24, 2011

My Fab Mag

I have decided to post some of my favorite photography magazine. PhotoYou magazine is great photography magazine. I love this magazine and buy it all the time. This magazine is affordable and useful for a photography hobbyist like me.  PhotoYou is really insightful and has allowed me to gain new knowledge on how to better handle a DSLR.

PhotoYou magazine does inspire me. I think those tips will be great for all camera users. This magazine is always packed with helpful tips and easy to follow advice on getting that picture right. The magazine content is different from other magazines and it has its own style.


SPRING 2010
SUMMER 2010
AUTUMN 2010
WINTER 2010
As photographers, studies and learning exercises do give me deeper understanding and appreciation for what works and doesn't work. I can use to sharpen my photographic skill. I realized that thousands of emotions, feelings and meaningful situations could be represented by a photo. It's just amazing to see ordinary photos from different perspectives.

What is more relaxing than being surrounded by your favorite magazines... I remember how I used to run through the pages of the auto magazines and the computer magazines and dream about the powerful magazines I would once have for my very own. Magazines are like that, they let you get excited about the things you hope and dream for. I bought the spring 2011 issue yesterday.. and it is fantastic. I especially like the settings that include at the side of many photos as it helps me to understand when and where I should use certain settings.

SPRING 2011
Waiting for the next issue....

If anyone has suggestions for great magazines and any sites, please post them here. I am always looking for cool stuff to look at.



No comments:

Post a Comment