About Me

My photo
EOS 7D. METZ Mecablitz. Tamrac. Playbook. BBM 271DBD25. ThinkPad. Eneloop. EtsHaim Inuit-30 Matin. THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY BLOG!!! This blog will take you through my lens, allowing you to see what catches my eye from my recent photo sessions to scenic photos to random snap shots. I love photography as an art form. I love creating beautiful photos and altering the minds of the viewers of my works. I love the meticulous nature of photography and I love editing my own work. It’s fair to say I love every aspect of photography. My camera is a dear friend, and I would be lost without it. My love for using my camera is what motivates me to shoot with it any chance I get. I know every menu, every button and every nuance of that camera better than I know my own body. Love for my camera is what has kept me motivated. I don't just take a picture but capture a moment in time in the highest possible quality. If you want me to capture your moments, please feel free to contact me. I hope you will enjoy my work and please do not hesitate to leave any feedback or comments. I would love to hear from you and thanks for stopping by…

Monday, April 4, 2011

BF...Engagement

My best friend is getting married in October…and I’m getting really excited!  I think he’ll have a beautiful wedding! I took some engagement pictures of them. Here is a little peek…enjoy.




When your friends get engaged, celebrate this happy time in their lives with a gift. Engagement gifts are keepsakes or items couples can use in their new life together. When purchasing an engagement gift for friends, look for something thoughtful that reflects their personalities or needs.





Why Take Engagement Photos? If you are engaged or getting ready to be engaged, you should prepare yourself for all of the things that you now are 'supposed' to do now that you are on a direct path for marriage. One of these things that will most likely come up quickly is getting your engagement photos taken. 




Engagement photos might not seem like that big of deal, but after going through this entire engagement picture-taking process I now realize that some of the decisions that were made before we even took a single shot were some of the most important ones that were made. 



 Whether you realize this yet or not, your engagement photos are going to be more important than you probably realize and thinking through the process will help you end up with pictures that best reflect both the couple and their love for one another. Also, the pictures that you get taken during your engagement photo shoot most likely aren't going to be cheap and they are going to be used in other things such as your save the date mailing, wedding program, guest book and reception decoration so you need to make sure that you have your stuff together before you're standing there in front of the camera.



The rest of this guide will help you make some of these important decisions once you get ready to have your engagement photos taken so that you'll end up with the type of creative and unique pictures that will reflect the awesome relationship that you have with your future husband or wife. 



Finding a photographer that fits your style. One of the most important things that I have learned now that I have had my unique engagement photos taken is that you need to find a photographer that fits your style. There are a lot of photographers out there that tend to forget that this is your wedding and not just another addition to their portfolio, so as you begin to look for photographers for your engagement photos please try to find one that you know will match your personality as a couple and who will really listen to your thoughts and ideas.





No comments:

Post a Comment