About Me

My photo
EOS 7D. METZ Mecablitz. Tamrac. Playbook. BBM 271DBD25. ThinkPad. Eneloop. EtsHaim Inuit-30 Matin. THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY BLOG!!! This blog will take you through my lens, allowing you to see what catches my eye from my recent photo sessions to scenic photos to random snap shots. I love photography as an art form. I love creating beautiful photos and altering the minds of the viewers of my works. I love the meticulous nature of photography and I love editing my own work. It’s fair to say I love every aspect of photography. My camera is a dear friend, and I would be lost without it. My love for using my camera is what motivates me to shoot with it any chance I get. I know every menu, every button and every nuance of that camera better than I know my own body. Love for my camera is what has kept me motivated. I don't just take a picture but capture a moment in time in the highest possible quality. If you want me to capture your moments, please feel free to contact me. I hope you will enjoy my work and please do not hesitate to leave any feedback or comments. I would love to hear from you and thanks for stopping by…

Thursday, February 10, 2011

My First Shot

My first contact with photography was strong, nice and short. I was 11 years old when I brought my father’s camera with me during a school trip. I took pictures of animals in the National Zoo. I ran out two rolls of film; I was so proud and happy. The day after, my dad told me I could have bought nice postcards instead of wasting money and film.

I’ve always been very interested in aspects of fantasy, as I find them incredibly youthful and inspiring. With Fairyland, I’ve tried to find a balance between that part of me and my seemingly endless love affairs with natural light, on location portraiture, vintage everything and elements found within nature. I’ve melded my favorite things into a very authentic and atmospheric storyboard, in which I’ve written and designed a world of magical places and characters wherein we all might see aspects of ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment